With ESSAYCARE you will get the following:
- 100% custom research paper.
- High quality research paper.
- Non-plagiarized research paper.
- Research paper at affordable prices.
- Exceptional customer service.
Essays are pieces of writing that are intended to present the author’s point of view regarding a specific topic. The emphasis on the author’s point of view makes the essay quite subjective and can therefore include a lot of opinion. However, essays are, in general, free from fictional thoughts, and should establish a realistic representation of the author’s point of view.
There are varied reasons why essays are made. Such reasons, or purposes, are the main factor that determines the type of the essay. It is notable that the term “essay” is often interchangeably used with “term paper” and other pikes of writing. The following are the different types of essays, so classified according to purpose.
- Narrative essay. A narrative essay is intended to present the occurrence of things, as they happened or as they are expected to happen.
- Descriptive essay. A descriptive essay is intended to establish vivid descriptions of the topic through the use of rich details.
- Expository essay. An expository essay is intended to present a clear picture of a topic that is misunderstood or has multiple meanings.
- Persuasive essay. A persuasive essay is intended to present supporting information that is sufficient for persuading the target audience to agree to what the author is saying.
- Argumentative essay. The purpose of the argumentative essay is to strengthen the author’s argument or position, such as that in a debate.
- Comparative essay. The purpose of a comparative essay is to make comparisons and clarify the relationship between different things.
- Reflective essay. A reflective essay presents the author’s “reflections” or personal thoughts about the topic.